April 17, 2011

The Excitement of Seeing the UPS Man!

Even though I don’t have the pleasure of meeting all of my clients in person, they have become very important people in my life; I do feel like I know them. And there are so many more that I’d like to get to know. Italian jewelry and Italian handbags have connected me to people all over the world.

So when we choose Italian merchandise to import, we are thinking of our clients and what we think they might like for the season. They are always with us!

I’m thrilled when I see the UPS man at our door with our boxes. I can’t wait to present the new merchandise to my dear clients. And all the better that the arrival is from Italy- kind of like when we were little and stood at the window waiting for the long distance relatives to arrive!

Our newest line of Italian jewelry is carried in the US only by Serena Italian Imports. It’s light, delicate and perfect for spring and summer. The colorful stretchy bracelets have Swarovski beads - and no worries about wrist size. Included in this line are also simple Swarovski beaded necklaces and stud earrings.

Let us bring Italy to you- and we hope you feel the same sense of excitement when YOUR package arrives from Serena.
Exclusive Swarovski Crystal Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment